The P3TRA215CL is part of the PSM 300 wireless systems family. PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Compounding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artefacts. Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
Dependable wireless analog transmission and 24-bit digital audio processing deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance. Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet away, with patented Audio Reference Compounding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artefacts or dropouts. The rugged, half rack transmitter features easy front-panel controls including one-touch sync and input level knob to enable quick setup and easy operation. Rear-panel balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units.
The P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System. With detailed 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Compounding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artefacts. Find a wireless channel easily, using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available from a wide tuning bandwidth. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio. EQ and volume limiting further individualise the sound via the high-contrast LCD menu. With a compact and rugged aluminium body, the P3RA ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use. The optional SB900 rechargeable battery (sold separately) extends runtime and allows easy in-unit charging.
P3TRA215CL features SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones, all-metal components with optional receiver recharge-ability, and more advanced receiver controls.
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- External power supply
- Selectable line/aux level
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected