Marshall VT-1 Vibratrem Vintage Vibrato and Tremolo
From Link Wray to The Rolling Stones, vibrato and tremolo are FX that span across hundreds of genres and are often heard on iconic hit songs. Whilst the effect is simply a slight but rapid variation of pitch, the VT-1 Vibratrem pedal takes the effect further and gives you a wide array of controls to help you create a unique sound. It works perfectly alongside a stereo output for a wider audio spread.
- A gentle or aggressive sound – separate speed and depth controls.
- Robust, solid housing built for years of playing.
- Switchable vibrato or tremolo modes.
- Shape control to change between triangle or square waveforms for further tweaking.
- 9v input with passive bypass.
- Stereo output.